Shanghai Wenfeng Electric Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Mr. Cai
Address: 428 Tianmuzhong Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai
1. When the voltage regulator is on-line and starting, do not disconnect the input and output wiring of the voltage regulator or the pull-and-pull voltage regulator at will, in order to prevent electric shock or other electrical safety accidents.
2. The input and output wiring of the regulator must be reasonably arranged to prevent trampling and wearing out, resulting in leakage accidents.
3. The voltage regulator must be grounded reliably. The user shall be responsible for the electric shock or human injury caused by the operation of the ungrounded wire.
4. The ground wire of the regulator can not be connected to public welfare facilities such as heating pipeline, water supply pipeline and gas pipeline, so as to avoid infringing the rights of third parties or causing harm.
5. The input and output wiring of the regulator should be checked regularly to avoid loosening or falling off, thus affecting the normal use and power safety of the regulator.
6. The selection of the connection line of the voltage regulator must reach the connection line which can bear enough current capacity.
7. Voltage regulators should be handled lightly to avoid severe vibration while working.
8. Ensure that the carbon brush spring of the three-phase voltage regulator has enough pressure to avoid the fire on the contact surface between the carbon brush and the coil.
9. Non-professionals should not dismantle or repair the regulator.