Add: No. 428 Middle Tianmu Road, Jing'an District,
Distribution cabinet/box is a mass of data parameters, generally constituting a low-voltage forest according to electrical wiring, requiring switchgear, measuring instruments, protective appliances and auxiliary equipment to be assembled in closed or semi-closed metal cabinet or screen, forming a low-voltage distribution box. In normal operation, the circuit can be switched on or off by manual or automatic switch.
Distribution cabinet/box has the characteristics of small size, simple installation, special technical performance, fixed position, unique configuration function, no site restriction, widespread application, stable and reliable operation, high space utilization, less space occupation and environmental protection effect.
1. Distribution boxes are generally used for household use, while distribution cabinets are mostly used in centralized power supply, such as industrial and construction power consumption. Distribution boxes and distribution cabinets belong to complete sets of equipment, distribution boxes belong to low-voltage complete sets of equipment, distribution cabinets have high voltage and low voltage.
2. The most basic difference in appearance and size is in size. Distribution cabinets are placed on the ground and are as large as refrigerators. The distribution box is as small as a box fixed to the wall, and they work the same way.
3. Distribution boxes are generally terminal products applicable to standard GB7251.3, which can be operated by non-professionals with a maximum current of 250A. Distribution cabinet is generally used as a control and distribution of electricity with different applicable standards.
4. Formally, the distribution cabinet is a vertical cabinet, and the distribution box is a box.
5. Functionally, the distribution cabinet can be equipped with various explosion-proof electrical appliances or combinations of explosion-proof electrical appliances, such as explosion-proof power (lighting) distribution box, explosion-proof electromagnetic starter, explosion-proof power overhaul box, etc., while the distribution box can be equipped with circuit breakers, contactors, thermal relays, buttons and indicators, which can be used for lighting and power motor control purposes.
6. Household Distribution Box
(1) Distribution box structure is divided into two types
1. Welding structure: Simply cut, bend, open and weld the sheet metal.
2. Assembly structure: the sheet metal parts are processed separately. After each part is processed, it is assembled. The screw and tee are used to reinforce and lock. The appearance is beautiful and the operation is simple, which can save a lot of transportation costs.
1. Distribution boxes and distribution cabinets, distribution panels, distribution panels, electrical cabinets, etc. are complete sets of devices for centralized installation of switches, meters and other equipment.
2. Distribution cabinet (box) consists of power distribution cabinet (box), lighting distribution cabinet (box) and metering cabinet (box), which are the last equipment of distribution system. Distribution cabinet is the general name of motor control center. Distribution cabinet is used in the occasion of relatively scattered load and fewer loops, and motor control center is used in the occasion of concentrated load and more loops. They distribute the electric energy of a circuit of the upper distribution equipment to the nearest load. This level of equipment shall provide protection, monitoring and control of the load.